Wednesday, January 24, 2007

And More For The Photographers



I have been keeping this Blog as an avenue to quickly share the photography business of SecondFocus with clients and others. The many of you who have been watching have seen some of the latest advertising shoots I am doing for corporate clients, some of the many events I shoot around the country or the weddings I get to photograph. And it has all been great fun communicating it all and I appreciate the great response I have been given from you.

I am going to expand this Blog now to encompass some fun stuff for the photographers out there who come by and visit. I am going to try and share some of the experience and details about what has brought me this far. I will try to share with you some of the business experience I have accumulated along the way and some of the new things I am doing. And of course as photographers we have to stay on top of the gear and suppliers that help us practice our art. So I am going to share with you what I use, where I get it, how I use it and where I get the best support.

So please keep coming back. This is the business of SecondFocus, Photography by Ian L. Sitren. But I will tell you a secret..... I am having a lot of fun. Don't tell anyone. Thanks!


Photos courtesy of Nancy Nimmons

No comments:

Post a Comment