Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On The Road To Las Vegas And The Olympia...

No I am not in the bodybuilding competition! This is not another "The Road To…" video series or a "Road To..." movie with Bob, Bing and Dorothy. But I am on the way to Las Vegas tomorrow to shoot photos at the Olympia on assignment for BodyBuilding.com. So this is me, so you can say Hi as you see me moving about the Expo or the Orleans Arena typically carrying way too much camera equipment. Any volunteers for camera bag carrying!



I really would enjoy meeting more of you in person, so please do stop me and say hello. And if you have not thought about going to the Olympia, I really must say you should do it. Even if you just go to the Expo for a day, you will have a great time and you will see more than you can imagine!

Thank you to my friend and fellow photographer Nancy Nimmons for the photo of me. This was from a shoot on location on the beach in Marina Del Rey, California.

Thanks again and keep coming back if you "Wanna See More…?"

No comments:

Post a Comment