Monday, November 26, 2007

Always Working But Someone Has To Do It!

I had to get a few photos out to a publication today from my studio shoot with Maria Rogers, so I thought I would just post one on my blog in case some of you might like to take a peek...


For you photographers out there, this was shot on a Canon 1DMkII with the 70-200mm f2.8 L lens. Lighting was Profoto. I also spent a little time today evaluating which software I prefer for high quality RAW image processing. We have a lot of choices such as Aperture, Canon DPP, and Capture One among many. And different needs might require different software. For processing large numbers of RAW images I have been using and do like Aperture. For the best results with individual Canon files I seem to prefer the Canon software. But I have to keep looking for the best way to do things and everything changes quickly. So I will be working some more with Capture One to see if that is better in some ways.

Thanks for looking and keep coming back if you "Wanna See More...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment