Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Travel Photographer

I just recently had the opportunity to shoot a travel feature for a nationwide magazine.



I can't tell you which magazine until it runs in a few months but I can tell you that there will be a cover photo from my work as well as the main feature. It was really a pleasure to shoot right around where I live in Palm Springs California. So often I am on an airplane jetting off to somewhere else to shoot. On this assignment I spent a number of days and nights shooting photographs at everything from shopping centers to restaurants to trekking around in the ice and snow at 9000 feet. The photo here will not be used, it is the mountains nearby Palm Springs during one of the very few rains we get during the year. The quick storms brought the snow level to 18 inches up there.

Thanks and keep coming back if you "Wanna See More...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment