Friday, April 10, 2009

What Do I Do?

I am very often asked by clients what can I do to make my photos different, better, more interesting for them. As you can see I do a lot of work in the bodybuilding and fitness business and shooting bicep curls and such can get routine looking across the dozen or so magazines on the shelves. Sometimes it takes a little courage to go outside the box of megapixels and sensors and studio lighting but I pride myself in always getting it done.

Here are two photos from a series I just shot at Anytime Fitness here in the Palm Springs area in California. I had a great new model, Brad Gwinn, and decided to go backwards in technology. Using a Contax G1 rangefinder camera designed in 1994 and Kodak Tri-X film I think I gave this workout a series a new "old" look that is much fun!



Thanks and keep coming back if you "Wanna See More...?

No comments:

Post a Comment