Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Faces, Faces and Faces...


I do very much enjoy photographing faces! It may seem strange for me, a photographer who specializes in bodybuilding and fitness, to have my favorite body-part to be the face. So it is pretty much the case that on any assignment I will always get in some extra face shots.

This is Tiffany from an assignment where I was shooting her for a magazine feature. Tiffany has become somewhat of a star, having built a tremendously beautiful fit body from having been a overweight 235 pounds. But I just love her face and I hope you do too...



For you photography interested people, both photos of Tiffany were shot with the medium format, Mamiya 645AFDII camera, the 105-210 AFD lens, and on Kodak 160VC film. The first was shot in bright overhead sunlight. The second was photographed in bright full sun lit with a Profoto Acute 2400r pack with one head in a strip softbox. But big Thanks to Kodak, the photos required almost no post work at all to make them look so very good. Processed and scanned at The Icon in Los Angeles, I only needed to reduce them in size for online use.

Thanks and keep coming back if you "Wanna See More...?'

No comments:

Post a Comment