Saturday, November 20, 2010

Me At Work, I Always Try To Make It Special...

In the world of bodybuilding and fitness, so much of the photography we see is always the same. So I really strive to make my photo shoots very special and very different. I know a professional photo shoot for most people is a new experience, so I go out of my way to make it unique and fun. And it makes it much more creative and fun for me. Here is an example of one part of my recent shoots...


My model here is amateur figure competitor, Sharon Lim, who was shooting with me all the way from Singapore. I created a photo story around her that we shot over a big part of two days. We had much fun and I will be finished weaving it together soon. So watch for it!

In this photo is Sharon off in the distance, myself of course, and my makeup artist/hairstylist Victoria Rubell, who is a veteran professional of magazine features, movies and television work. The photo was shot by my assistant.

Thanks and keep coming back if you "Wanna See More...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment