Friday, January 27, 2012

Find Me At The Los Angeles FitExpo!

The FitExpo at the Los Angeles Convention Center is this weekend! Be there, I will! Over 300 booths from your favorite companies, bodybuilding and fitness to the max! MMA, power lifting and much much more. Celebrities from Jay Cutler to Mike Tyson and my good friend Phil Collen, lead guitarist and singer with the world famous rock group Def Leppard. Too much fun!

If you want to catch up with me at the FitExpo and chat, talk, shake hands, send me a note. Over the weekend do not message me here but check my "About" page for my contact info and use my cell for voice or text at 213-712-1929 or e-mail at SecondFocus@mac.com. Thanks!

And here is a $5.00 off coupon from my good friends at Bodybuilding.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment