Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hold You Horses!

Thanks to so very many of you at the FitExpo who came up and were so complimentary about my photo shoots with the horses and Victoria Kirsanova!


We shot many scenes but this one was especially fun. Victoria with both horses coming at me in the stream. Shooting with a long lens I could not actually tell how close they were as we shot this scenario a few times. In this last one, the horses were pretty excited and not pulling up. I held in place on my knees in the water and finally moved as they stopped arms length in front of me. I heard my assistant behind me scrambling away some moments before, it was very cool!

Victoria Kirsanova is an extraordinary individual; professional horse trainer, professional personal trainer, champion fitness bikini competitor. She actually grew up performing in the circus across Russia, Europe, Asia and the USA. Love that girl! And Thank You for all the kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment