Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back At It!

I took a few months off from posting on my two Blogs as I noted in my prior post. But back to it now! My other Blog on the BodySpace community on BodyBuilding.com is the 7th most popular among over 600,000 members! It is however primarily devoted to the bodybuilding and fitness side of my photography.

So to broaden things out and devote more to the other facets of my photography, I will be spending some more time posting here too! So be sure to keep checking back and let me know what you are thinking. I am opening up my posts here to comments for the first time, hopefully the software will keep away the spam attacks.

A photo from a recent shoot assignment which will appear in Iron Man Magazine...


A fitness story shoot but I do like taking my work outside the gym. Here in the desert I think it tells a story all unto itself! The model is Juliet Banks, hair and makeup by Victoria Rubell and the clothes are provided by DennisDennis Bodywear.

No comments:

Post a Comment