Monday, April 30, 2012

Diner Date

"Don't you just love it when you come back to your table and your date is waiting for you." Everyone knows me primarily as a photographer in bodybuilding and fitness. Actually I also shoot projects of my own design for my own art. I am now working to make more of my other works available as art prints, notecards, and more.

This is one from a series I really find very fun, erotic but I think with more meaning and thought than the immediacy of the idea. I have never previously made this one available. But it is one of my absolute favorites. I love the look on her face and what it says about her own control of what she is doing, the caress of the dinette table and the play of dark shadows and the stroke of light coming from the back just allowing us to see.

Others from the series were in a successful gallery exhibition in Palm Springs California. I hope you like "Diner Date" and I have changed to a pricing making it more available to larger audience. Take a look and keep watching for more of my releases.

Now available here. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment