Saturday, April 14, 2012

There Is More Story Here!

I get to introduce you to a new and beautiful face in our world of fitness, Ying Tan from Saskatchewan. In front of my cameras fresh from a weekend of competition at the SABBA Provincial Championships and Inside Fitness Magazine Model search.


There is more story here...!! Growing up in hugely difficult circumstances led Ying to depression and she "ended up in the hospital after trying to end my life".

But that gave us Ying today! "Then it hit me – I can do that too! I can be an inspiration! All of these people climbed their way out of a dark and scary place in life; and by telling their story – they are changing/helping people lives."

Now beautiful and fit, Ying is a 4th year university student, karate student, volunteer, fitness model, and sole proprietor of “Roccabody Fitness”.

So go visit Ying Tan on her Facebook page and make the journey with her combined with her enthusiasm and excitement! Outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment