Sunday, April 22, 2012

There Is More!

Alright I know what you are looking at, but there is much more to this photograph! Of course Ying Tan looks phenomenal! However I have to tell you about the people who really make my photo shoots work so good.


First I did not shoot this photo. My assistant Clyde Sawyer shoots behind the scenes photos in between handing me cameras, working with props, getting us all water and so much more. He sets up my lighting and even builds sets. He is truly amazing.

Then there is Natalie Lyle who you see in this photo. The Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist who has been with me for something like four years now. Creative, dependable, she has developed an eye for the details that I see and watch over so closely. Even taking her turns in front of the camera, Natalie knows what I see and how it translates to having the model follow my lead.

Without Natalie and Clyde I would certainly still be out there shooting photographs, but they sure make my life in photography so much better and are the team who make it work for the personal portfolio shoots, advertising shoots and editorial shoots that you know me for! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment